Other elections

Statutory elections

We are required by law to conduct elections for some statutory bodies.

Community and commercial elections

We provide fee for service elections. We decide whether to offer these elections based on:

  • the size of the election
  • the documented process for the election
  • what other elections we are holding.

Contact us for more information about the services we offer.

Liquor licensing polls

We used to conduct polls on behalf of the Victorian Commission for Gambling and Liquor Regulation (VCGLR) to aid in their decision to grant a liquor licence to certain premises (e.g. hotels or bars). These polls were only required in certain 'dry areas' within the cities of Whitehorse and Boroondara.

Following amendments to the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 in December 2021, we are no longer required to conduct these polls.