Passport to Democracy is our online citizenship resource aimed at:
- students in Years 3 to 10
- students in Years 11 and 12 (including VCAL students)
- young people who are not at school.
It prompts young people to consider how they can make an impact on issues they care about and achieve change by engaging in their democracy.
Passport to Democracy offers:
- pathways for teachers, students and young people
- lesson plans
- assessment resources
- lesson ideas
- student workbooks
- voting screens and ballot boxes
- online interactive resources
- mock election instructions.
Book a free session
Our trained educators can engage with Victorian schools to facilitate a free online civics education session. This can include supporting students to hold their own mock election.
Our sessions are aligned with the Victorian and Australian Civics and Citizenship Curriculum for years 3 to 10, and the VCAL curriculum.Book a free session
Call: 131 832