Our Young people inclusion plan aims to support young people to be active citizens and exercise a life-long engagement with democracy.
Drawing from extensive internal and external consultations, the plan has devised realistic and achievable actions.
The Young people inclusion plan has 4 key priority areas:
- Access - information and services responsive to the needs of young people
- Employment - staff recruitment, training and retention
- Community - engagement, capacity building, collaboration and partnership
- Capability - build staff capability to be inclusive of, and responsive to, the needs of young people.
Download the Young People Inclusion Plan
- Young People Inclusion Plan 2021-2023 (pdf, 3.0 mb)
- Young People Inclusion Plan 2021-2023 (docx, 6.6 mb)
- Young People Inclusion Plan 2021-2023 (Easy English version) (pdf, 1.3 mb)
- Young People Inclusion Plan 2021-2023 (Easy English version) (docx, 6.2 mb)
- Young people inclusion plan - Monitoring & evaluation plan (pdf, 268.8 kb)